Migration of https://pkg-emacsen.alioth.debian.org/

Hello team,

We need to migrate <https://pkg-emacsen.alioth.debian.org/> because
alioth web page hosting is going offline next month.[1]

We can use GitLab pages on salsa but that does mean running ikiwiki
offline to generate the site before pushing.[2]  I think that we have to
have two separate git repos: our old wiki.git holding the source, and a
new repo holding the generated HTML.

Alternatively one of us could host it on people.debian.org -- a cronjob
could pull from salsa and run ikiwiki.  I think that DSA would be okay
with installing ikiwiki on paridis just to generate a completely static
site once every few months.  We'd want to run the whole project by them,
though.

I think it would be inadvisable to host it on a non-Debian machine, but
that's another option.

Alternatively we could migrate away from ikiwiki to one of the static
site generators supported natively by GitLab, which could be more or
less effort.  It would certainly be less pleasant not to be using
ikiwiki anmore.

A final alternative is to drop our website and store the docs in some
other fashion.  Possibly move them to wiki.debian.org like every other
team.  If we do have to drop ikiwiki, this would be what I'd favour.

Is anyone on the team interested in project managing this effort?
They'd have final say on the solution chosen, though it would be wise to
seek comments from the rest of us!

[1]  https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/alioth-staff-replacement/Week-of-Mon-20180416/000124.html
[2]  https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Web_page_hosting

--