Any progress?

Hi everybody,

Nicholas, is there any progress on updating this package?

Also, any progress on "Clarify a point in README.md wrt PSR-5 status and PSR-7 status" https://github.com/ejmr/php-mode/issues/473 ? Is it so important to delay the packaging of the latest release?

Ola, is there any svn of git repository for the Debian files of the package? I do not see it at https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/php-elisp.html. Or the latest version is in the package itself?

Note that someone else took over the software, Kenta Usami, https://github.com/emacs-php/php-mode.

I would like to work on this a few hours, hopefully today. I do not plan to take over this package, just package the latest release of the software. I am Debian maintainer, and maintained for a few years ekiga, ptlib, and opal. I could send to Ola a few patches to solve this.

Regards,
--
Eugen Dedu
Associate Professor / Maître de conférences HDR