Package ownership

Hello,

David suggested that we check we're all on the same page w.r.t.
ownership of team-maintained packages.  So this e-mail is my
understanding of the situation -- please write a reply if you have a
different one.

I have been assuming that we are all free to commit to the git repos of
any team package, and do team uploads of any of them (with the
conventional "Team upload" changelog line if we're not in Uploaders).

However, if a change is non-trivial, it would be best to push it as a
branch and ask the person who is in uploaders to review and merge it.
Especially true for dh-elpa and dh-make-elpa.

--
Sean Whitton