debian emacs stroll

Sean suggested having some kind of emacs virtual sprint involving those
at DebCamp and those not. I've created a skeletal page at

	https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianEmacs2016

and a poll about times

    https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/debian-emacsen/

those times were my rough estimate of what was feasible in both
CEST/SAST and in KST.

I thought we could schedule a couple of 1-2 h blocks, nothing very
formal, but maybe a focus to get some things done. If people want to
participate just by replying to this mail with topics, that's fine too.
Even better would be to edit the wiki and or fill out the poll.