Re: Wondering about possibility of removing emacs24 from stretch
OK, we're now down to these outstanding issues:
- automake: can't yet sbuild; known sbuild issues (could try porterbox next)
- doxymacs: appears fine; need to test resulting deb behavior.
This package is orphaned, so we should be relatively free to fix it.
- gnuplot: builds fine; need to see if there's anything to test in pkgs
- egg: needs evaluation
- libphptools: needs evaluation
- proofgeneral: needs evaluation
Everything else appears fine, plus or minus some minor changes
documented here: https://wiki.debian.org/Emacs25InStretch
I suspect we'll be able to handle most of the rest by Sunday.
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org
GPG as of 2011-07-10 E6A9 DA3C C9FD 1FF8 C676 D2C4 C0F0 39E9 ED1B 597A
GPG as of 2002-11-03 14DD 432F AE39 534D B592 F9A0 25C8 D377 8C7E 73A4