Re: [Pkg-emacsen-addons] magit-svn-el packaging

Dear Sean, thank you for your help.  As per your indication, I continue
this thread here:

Sean Whitton writes:
>>On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 02:19:20PM +0200, Alberto Luaces wrote:

[...]

>> I have packaged the ELPA package "magit-svn-el".  You can find it at
>>
>> https://github.com/aluaces/magit-svn/tree/debian
>
> I just had a quick look and most of your package seems correct, but a
> few points:
>
> - It would be best if you could move this to the alioth git server [1].
>   Then it will show up on PET [2].

Yes, that is my intention, too.  I have joined the team, I verified that
I can clone some other repositories, but I have no clue how to start my
own.  How is it done?

> - I think that to put the team in the Maintainer: field requires you to
>   actually join the team on alioth, if you haven't already.
>
> - You should go ahead and file an ITP and fill it into the changelog.

Ok.

> - Could you explain your reason for adding 0001-elpa-version.patch,
>   please?  I don't think you need it.

I got some errors because the absence of a version number in the elpa
fields, but I will try again to see if it is not needed currently.

Regards,

Alberto