Reproducible autoloads, proposed fix

Rémi Vanicat <vanicat@debian.org> writes:

> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>    (defun dhelpa-clean-timestamp (date-of-changelog)
>      (let* ((time (date-to-time date-of-changelog))
>             (replace-string (format "\\1%s" time)))
>        (while (search-forward-regexp "^\\(;;;###.*\\)([0-9\n ;]+)" nil t)
>          (replace-match replace-string))))
> #+end_src

Hi Rémi;

Inspired by your snippet, I tried to do something similar on the perl
side (since after all, perl and regex go together like glue and tacks),
but I got a bit discouraged the silly autoload form can span multiple
lines. I ended up implimenting something to change the time passed in to
the autoload generator. I've pushed it to git, but not uploaded yet.
If someone on the list would like to help, I'd appreciate a little
testing of this unreleased version.

$ debcheckout dh-elpa && cd dh-elpa && dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us -b

should get you an installable package.