emacsen-common 2.0 released -- major changes (including policy)

I've finally released the major emacsen-common overhaul I've been
promising for a long time.

These changes, which include substantial changes to debian-emacs-policy,
remove the requirement that (new-style) add-on packages depend on
emacsen in some way.  In many cases, this should eliminate the need for
most, if not all, of the tiny foo-el packages.

If everything works properly, emacsen support can now be added to any
package (with no additional dependencies), and it will be activated
automatically whenever a flavor of emacs is installed or removed.

So for example, it should now be possible to safely move the
functionality of gettext-el into gettext itself (if desired).

It was my intent to preserve backward compatibility, so existing
packages should just continue to work as they always have, but if you
want to remove the emacsen dependencies, you'll need to adjust the
relevant package(s) to follow the new requirements in
debian-emacs-policy.

See current /usr/share/doc/emacsen-common/debian-emacs-policy.gz for the
details, and please let me know if you have any trouble.  I wouldn't be
surprised if we need adjustments.

Thanks
--
Rob Browning