Re: emacsen-common 2.0 released -- major changes (including policy)

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:

> thanks for your work on this, it looks quite interesting, I just have a
> small comment/question.
>
>>   - Add a "Conflicts: emacsen-common (< 2.0.0)".
>
> Isn't a Breaks sufficient here?

So I think you may be right here, but unless there's some significant
disadvantage to Conflicts in this case, I'm tempted to leave things as
they are, since I know Conflicts should be safe.

However, if there is a significant advantage, then I can take some time
to go back through policy and the relevant code, to try and convince
myself that Breaks would also be OK.

Thanks
--
Rob Browning