Re: emacsen-common 2.0 released -- major changes (including policy)

Rob, sounds like an exciting release. Kindly provide a few surrounding
points of context or discussion regarding this release.
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/debian-emacs-policy
http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/emacsen-common.html

Best regards,
Toby