Re: Bug handling for removed emacs21/emacs22 packages?

Jordan Metzmeier <titan8990@gmail.com> writes:

> Not speaking for the maintainers or anything like that, but there is
> some general documentation for the kind of thing you are interested in
> helping with.

Speaking for the maintainers...

I'm more than happy to have emacsXY bugs for dead versions reassigned to
the current version when they still apply, or closed when you're sure
the problem has been fixed.

> See: http://wiki.debian.org/BugTriage

I just scanned this, and from a quick look, it sounds reasonable to me.

Thanks
--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org