how to get the previous snapshot

>>>>> "al" == adrian lanz writes:

al> Hi Dan

al> Maybe, you can help to solve my (somehow) urgent problem. Many thanks in
al> advance and greetings from sunny Switzerland, Adrian.

al> From: adrian.lanz@...
al> Subject: emacs-snapshot 2011-05-12
al> To: julien@danjou.info
al> Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:42:46 +0200 (14 hours, 10 minutes, 13 seconds ago)
al> Organization: Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research (WSL)

al> Bonjour Julien

al> I just installed emacs-snapshot unstable 2011-05-19, which is unusable
al> (see mailing list debain-eamcsen), but did clean my local package
al> repository. No chance to downgrade.

al> Murphy's law: I will leave in two hours for a long weekend without net
al> access. Do you have a repository with the old (2011-05-12) files
al> available?

al> Many thanks, Adrian.

Sorry I just woke up, too late to help, however note the next time it happens,
all you need to do is poke around the same place as in your
/etc/apt/sources.list... files: e.g.,
http://ftp.us.debian.org/ where you will find a complete index where you
can dig the files out of.  No need to remember the exact location.

In the case of emacs-snapshot we similarly find the complete index
browseable on http://emacs.naquadah.org/

Wait, some idi☻t forgot to add the index to it when making index.html !