Re: Difference between emacs23-gtk and emacs-snapshot packages

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 15 2009, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> So now that emacs 23.1 has been released, and uploaded, is there any
> significant difference between the official emacs23-gtk package and the
> emacs-snapshot packages?

        I was under the impression that emacs-snapshot follows the
 trunk, which has commits in it in advance of the emacs 23 release
 branch. Specifically, org-mode is much different in the trunk (I have
 not tested it, since I am not using a version of emacs I compile from
 the trunk directly).

        manoj
--
BTW: I have a better name for the software .... Microsoft Internet
Exploder. -- George Bonser <grep@cris.com>