Re: emacs23 FTBFS

On 2009-09-07 03:22 +0200, Jim McCloskey wrote:

> * Sven Joachim (svenjoac@gmx.de) wrote:
>
>   |>  >>> Has anybody else experienced the FTBFS related to the removal of
>   |>  >>> dir.old?
>
> I experienced it on an attempted install of 23.1+1-2 on two different
> machines running a mix of stable and testing. Obviously, both installs
> failed.

Are you saying that installing the *binary* packages failed?  This is a
completely different issue.

> I don't have access to those machines just now but will from tomorrow
> morning (Monday Sept 7).
>
> Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help resolve the
> issue.

Well, file a bug report as soon as you have access to your machines.

Regarding the FTBFS bug I filed a report¹ with a (trivial) patch, Rob
only needs to apply it.

Sven

¹ http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=545379