Re: Emacs snapshot/libgtk problem

Brendan Halpin <brendan.halpin@ul.ie> writes:
> If I have further problems is there a suitable forum for
> emacs-snapshot issues? It always helps to have public questions and
> answers.

I don't understand why this isn't a suitable forum...

Even if the emacs-snapshot packages aren't distributed by debian, surely
nobody[*] would object to discussion about them here.

[*] Nobody worth paying attention too, anyway.

-Miles

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have at
least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like.  Otherwise the