Re: New DFSG-compliant emacs packages

Peter S Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> writes:
> Ouch, such spite...  Why are you using Debian and posting here if it's
> so bad?

I can't speak for David, but I use Debian despite it's many flaws
because on average it's better technically, and "socially" than other
distributions.  One needn't agree with every offficial position of
Debian to like it.

Personally, if I (1) like something, but (2) don't like some small
aspect of it, I'd rather try to change that aspect rather than switching
to something else.  I think this is by far the most productive approach.

-Miles

--
Freedom's just another word, for nothing left to lose   --Janis Joplin