Configuring semantic for emacs-snapshot

Hello, I have trouble getting semantic configured
for emacs snapshot.

Wrote /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semantic/document-vars.elc
Wrote /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/semantic/document.elc
>>Error occurred processing semantic-analyze.el: File error (("Cannot
>>open load file" "semantic-el"))
>>Error occurred processing semantic-ast.el: File error (("Cannot open
>>load file" "semantic-el"))

Although I do not know how to fix this, I can imagine it isnt
too hard for anyone with some more experience.

Any tipps?

Tnx Thomas
--
Thomas Hahn == thahn01@t-online.de