Re: Configuring semantic for emacs-snapshot

thahn01@t-online.de (Thomas Hahn) writes:

>>>Error occurred processing semantic-analyze.el: File error (("Cannot
>>>open load file" "semantic-el"))
>>>Error occurred processing semantic-ast.el: File error (("Cannot open
>>>load file" "semantic-el"))

> Although I do not know how to fix this, I can imagine it isnt
> too hard for anyone with some more experience.

It's a bug in the semantic package, not something you can fix yourself.
You could try filing a bug about this problem, but this package appears
to be unmaintained...  (see http://bugs.debian.org/src:cedet)

--
  ,''`.
 : :' :        Romain Francoise <rfrancoise@debian.org>