Re: Build Emacs packages from CVS with emacs-snapshot?

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org (va, manoj)> writes:
>         Well, I used to use Miles Bader's arch repo (which seems to
>  have had no recent updates :(), and having a ./debian dir available
>  as an arch branch as well would be awesome.

The real repository on fencepost.gnu.org is updated regularly, but the
publicly accessible mirror site (push.sourcecontrol.net) crapped out a
while ago and is apparently not coming back; any other mirrors are
likely quite stale.  Of course anyone that happens to have a fencepost
login can directly use the real repository, but that's not most people.

I'd love to find another mirror site...

[Actually I'd most like to host a publicly accessible repository on a gnu
machine like savannah, but gnu infrastructure development moves like
molasses, so that's probably not going to happen in the short-term.]

-Miles
--
=====
(^o^;