Re: emacs.app_9.0pre2-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Hello,

Adrian Robert has been working hard on the Emacs.app port for systems with
AppKit and FoundationKit:
http://emacs-app.sourceforge.net/

For the curious and history:
1992 18.x http://www.linuks.mine.nu/openstep/emacs.png
2005 23.x http://gnu.ethz.ch/emacs.app.png

I am working on a Debian package and a http://livecd.gnustep.org to
get this graphical version of emacs.

Any help/suggestions on getting this into emacs mainstream source is welcome.
Please read the following mails for details.

Debian Emacs developers: i fully agree with Jörg here. is there any plans
for emacs 23.x based packages? how to split/where to put the stuff that
doesn't need be built for an arch?

It will be so great to have Emacs.app (with GNUstep) on Windows one day:
http://www.phys.ethz.ch/~sengun/GNUstep.Win.Gorm.gif

Cheers,
Gürkan