Re: Lilypond mode under emacs-snapshot 20051207-1

csj@myrealbox.com wrote:
Under emacs-snapshot 20051207-1, I get the following error when
opening or creating a *.ly file:

File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument arrayp 0)

Can somebody else confirm the problem? Lilypond mode appears to
work for my installation of emacs21. Bu I haven't reinstalled or
upgraded emacs21 since the new lilypond 2.6 packages came out a
couple of weeks ago.

While I don't have lilypond installed, I could reproduce this after
extracting the Emacs Lisp files in the lilypond-data package to a
directory in my load-path.  I can also confirm that the problem does
not show up in Emacs 21.

You should file a bug report against the lilypond-data package, if you
haven't done so already.