Emacs-snapshot: Seeking for maintainer(s) to take it over

Hi,

I think emacs-snapshot has reached the state of being able to enter
debian. I've just commited the last item of my TODO list.

So, I'm seeking for someone or a group of people willing to take it
over. This does not necessarily mean I will never contribute again,
but there are few things I absolutely don't want to deal with:

- building and uploading the package (weekly uploads would be fine)
  I have no idea where it is best to upload it
- bug reports

The project is currently maintained in an arch archive with
the bazaar implementation at
http://people.debian.org/~jerome/arch/jerome@debian.org--2005/emacs-snapshot-debian--main

Keeping the project in such a decentralized SCM makes it very easy for
anyone to contribute. One shall keep on working that way.

Few important things to keep in mind:
- Its main purpose is to prepare an upcoming stable release so
  trying to keep synchronized with the current stable release
  is mandatory
- I've added a file called HOWTO-release-emacs-snapshot which describes
  the process of releasing the package (can be improved). It is
  basically what I'm doing in build-emacs-snapshot.sh

Please follow-up.

Regards,
--
Jérôme Marant