Will this affect my reporting agency rating

Legal method to stop those calls and letters.
We have pioneered an advanced system of proven strategies
that will get the creditors and debt collectors off your back for good

Our debt termination program has legally stopped millions of dollars worth
of debt from being collected.

http://www.promotenewproduct.com/e2/
For more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

Yet such was the case; just as the sun sank over the edge of the waves he
saw, to his great relief, a large island directly in his path. He dropped to
a lower position in the air, and when he judged himself to be over the
center of the island he turned the indicator to zero and stopped short
The country was beautifully wooded, while pretty brooks sparkled through
the rich green foliage of the trees