Re: Hyperlatex default emacs key bindings for Debian

Peter S Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> writes:

> Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de> wrote:
>
>> Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
>> > As for the actual binding: "C-c C-c h" is out, because "C-c C-c" is
>> > already bound (quite usefully) to TeX-command-master and therefore
>> > unavailable as a prefix.  Perhaps "C-c <"?  (Mnemonic: HTML tags start
>> > with "<")
>>
>> Good idea. Hands up against it. Else, I will use this one.

Thanks.

> C-c < runs the command reftex-index
>    which is an interactive autoloaded Lisp function in `reftex-index'.

Not under either FSF Emacs 21 or XEmacs 21 on my system, which has
quite a few extra packages installed; are you sure that's not some
sort of local customization on yours?

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.