Re: Emacs CVS snapshot package?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Emacs CVS snapshot package?
- From: Marcelo Toledo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:51:49 -0400
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Ole Laursen's message of "14 Nov 2003 21:21:55 +0100")
- References: <email@example.com>
I used to this when I had time. BTW, when I get home again I can create
an updated package and put it in my website... I am cvsing checkout
right now... I send a message to the list as soon as I get it done...
Ole Laursen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Has anyone thought about packaging a CVS snapshot of Emacs for those
> of us who would like to try a GTK+ Emacs but don't have the time to
> compile it ourselves?
> Ole Laursen
Mobile: 55 71 9141-7181