many squares in the hello file

Gentlemen, dro(o)p what you are doing and hit C-h h (view-hello-file).

Are there still squares there indicating unknown characters, even
though we are well into the electronic age?

Not only do I see squares for many esoteric languages, but even
several big-name eastern European languages have squares!

On the other hand, Laotian and Hindi etc. are ready to go.

Could it be that my http//jidanni.org/comp/emacs.txt is deficient?  Or
my http://jidanni.org/tmp/dpkg-l.zip is showing that I have not
installed the required fonts?

If indeed I had the fully loaded emacs Cadillac, would I even be able
to pull out of the parking spot?

Certainly Stallman et al are enjoying all those charsets whilst we
debian users are just left with those "IBM punchcard holes".

I know, I'll run dpkg-reconfigure emacs21 to see if it will perhaps
ask me if I want all the fonts or just some of them.