Mew and bbdb

Hi,

Chris  Beggy[1] wrote  a lisp  program to  bind mew  and bbdb.  It's not
packaged, it's just five elisp files[2].

I'd like these  files to be in Debian  and I wonder if I have  to fill a
ITP (or RFP) on wnnp or if these files can be included as a patch in the
mew or bbdb package?

If I ITP,  do I have to ask  Chris to put the files in  a tarball format
and publish  it somewhere  or can  I simply download  the files,  make a
tarball and package it?

Last question, Chris did not give  a name to his 'project'... Can I call
it mew+bbdb?

Thanks for your help and for your time,

[1] Chris Beggy <chrisb@kippona.com>
[2] http://t2100cdt.kippona.net/linux/emacs/mew