Re: It's Huntin' Season

>>"Jeff" == Jeff Sheinberg <jeffsh@erols.com> writes:

 Jeff> I would like to see support for automatic handling of the
 Jeff> disposition questions, preferably by parsing "/etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg",
 Jeff> so that I can put my preferences in just one place,

	Hmm. I'll see about supporting a config file (though this is
 rapidly turning from a quick and dirty script to a full fledged
 package), but I am not going to parse all the stuff dpkg conf can
 have in there, and I definitely do not want to track the changes.

	I have now put in a conf file and a man page. Two
 configuration options so far and counting.

	manoj
--
 [May one] doubt whether, in cheese and timber, worms are generated,
 or, if beetles and wasps, in cow-dung, or if butterflies, locusts,