Re: sml-mode

Jens Peter Secher <jpsecher@diku.dk> writes:

> Package: sml-mode
> Architecture: all
> Depends: emacs20 | emacsen, debconf
>  It provides syntax highlighting and automatic indentation and
>  comes with sml-proc which allows interaction with an inferior SML
>  interactive loop.

Your package looks good.  I only have two small issues with it:

1) It prompts for whether or not to install the package site-wide; is
   this really necessary?  The other Debian emacs packages just do
   this automatically, or at least the ones I use.  Did you have some
   reason for doing this?  It would be good to have consistency among
   the various packages.

2) You're not using the debian/emacsen-startup file, so it can
   probably just be deleted.

So if we can fix these (again, rather small) issues, I'd be happy to
sponsor you.