Am working on my XEmacs-21.2-beta deb packaging system opus again...

 In case anyone out there actually grabbed a copy from my CVS last
 time I mentioned it, and started working on it at all, "heads up".
 I'm back at work on it, for the first time in a year.  I hope to
 "finish" it sometime soonish; hopefully in time for the next XEmacs
 release, whenever that is.

 We'll see... no promises.  CVS is available to the curious and brave.
 It's an opus; and very complex to some peoples eye.  No doubt about
 it.  There's a lot of work left to be done.

 At some point, someone ought to evaluate it to see if it can be
 easily modified to generate *.rpm packages also.  It is fairly
 modular and might be easy to adapt; I'll roll that in if someone
 works on that.  Give me some time to get it to at least build and
 stage XEmacs first though.