Re: emacs support in dpkg

On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 12:52:42AM -0600, Rob Browning wrote:
> Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> writes:
>
> > > Could you please integrate this in emacsen packages ?
> >
> > Whoever does that (Rob?), please use this version instead:
> >
> >  http://people.debian.org/~psg/debian-changelog-mode.el
> >
> > and then we can close bugs #61226 and #61524.
>
> I'm working on emacsen again, and I'll put this file in the next
> version.  Should be released soon.

You perhaps missed Roland Mas's message to debian-emacsen a couple of days
ago (Message-ID: <878zq1k6zj.fsf@cachemir.echo-net.net>).  I though that we
all agreed that this file should go into a separate package, already put
together by Roland.

At any rate, I am going to sponsor Roland and upload the package to
Incoming, unless it is decided that it should go into emacsen.

--
Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org>