[cvs-pcl] I've got a newer version that works in XEmacs also.

 I've made a few minor modifications to pcl-cvs-2.9.6 that make it run
 in XEmacs.  I believe it will still work in GNU Emacs also.  Would
 you like to have it?  It would be cool if you got this out in time
 for `potato'...  People would like that a lot, I think.  It may take
 more work than there's time for though, so perhaps we'll just have to
 save it for Woody.

 cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@bittersweet.inetarena.com:/usr/local/cvsroot login
 cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@bittersweet.inetarena.com:/usr/local/cvsroot checkout local-packages

 That will pull out my local-packages tree.  In there you'll find
 prog/pcl-cvs and libs/local-xemacs-devel (and some other things less
 relevant).  That should get you started.  The pcl-cvs requires the
 diff-mode and (for now) easy-mmode.  We are planning to remove the
 requirement for easy-mmode, but I've not done it yet since I'm busy
 working on `boot-floppies' right now. (A patch would be welcome.)
 The diff-mode will be moved into the pcl-cvs tree, OR perhaps the
 main xemacs-devel package... at any rate, you could just drop it in
 with pcl-cvs and that would work just fine.

 Will you please take the time for this?  It's a real upgrade!  Way
 better than before.

 There are a few things that are not quite right still.  I changed a
 call to GNU Emacs' compile.el's compilation-shell-minor-mode in
 diff-mode to compilation-minor-mode, since XEmacs doesn't have the
 former, yet.  That really ought to be a block that tests fboundp and
 calls the shell one if it's there.  There are likely other bugs
 needing fixed that I've not found yet.  I have not yet sent any
 patches upstream.  The info manual gives the URL where I found it.