Intend to give away: JDE

Hi,

Due to my ever increasing workload I like to give away one of my packages.

It's JDE, a Java Development Environment for [X]Emacs.  It's currently in
non-free because it has a binary-only (source would be "coming soon"
months ago) interface between emacs and Java.

There's currently one outstanding bug (39602) which I am not quite sure how
to deal with.

If anyone would like to take over the package, please let me know.  If
noone volunteers, I'll just continue maintaining it.

Regards,

Ruud.
--
ruud de rooij | ruud@ruud.org | http://ruud.org