Re: Debian install difficulty

On 20/04/2023 at 11:19, Oussama Al Pacino wrote:

I did the installation including non-free firmware setup and it worked
correctlly.

Thanks for the feedback.

But now i’m trying to install Avogadro a Chemistry software, from
terminal (i don’t know another way)  by Following installation .txt
guid, i have to include « $ cmake ../ » but when i clic enter, it says
that i don’t have it, even though i do have a version. And everytime i
include « sudo » aswell it says that i don’t have ‘permission’.

I tried to install cmake newer version but i fail everytime.

Why don't you install Avogadro from Debian repositories ?

Anyway this does not seem to have anything to do with (U)EFI. You should post to debian-user or debian-science.