Re: transition: libgusb

Hi,

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 15:24:42 +0100 Laurent Bigonville <bigon@debian.org> wrote:
libgusb is carrying in debian a patch[0] to revert/fix an after the fact
change that was done upstream in the versioning of the symbols.

I don't think we should/can carry this patch forever and due to the fact
that the number of reverse-dependencies is quite limited, I was planning
to simply drop it, but that would require to binNMU them to be
certain they are using the correct version of the symbol.

Reading the changelog, I think this bug is no longer relevant. Please reopen if I made a mistake, but please elaborate what the plan is.

Paul