Re: UEFI searching for bootx64.efi - but debian has not created this in ESP - help please.

On Thu, Dec 01, 2022 at 05:38:25PM -0000, derrin@usa.net wrote:
>Thank you Pascal
>
>Your final statement in your response answers my question relating to "removable media path"
>
>Ref your questions : <i> What do yo mean exactly ? </i>
>As I stated - the /boot directory on the main drive now has new efi files date stamped at the time I ran the reconfigure command
>sudo dpkg-reconfigure grub-efi-amd64

*Which* files are you seeing, exactly, though? Just about any
invocation here will update files under /boot/efi. Could you please
run (as root)

  "ls -lR /boot/efi"

and show us, to be sure?

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"