Re: Q: Is there any blocker to update fwupd?

Hi Hideki! Happy New Year!

On Sun, Jan 02, 2022 at 11:53:30PM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
>Hi,
>
> Everytime fwupd fails with updating my mouse adapter firmware, and
> it was fixed in 1.5.8 already. Now upstream releases 1.7.3 - is there
> any blocker for this?

Moving forwards to 1.7.x, there's been a little extra work needed due
to the upstream split-out of fwupd-efi. That needed a trip through NEW
as well, which added a little more time. Things are in progress now...

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"