Re: Removal of an Uploader on EFI packages

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 8:00 PM Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
Hey Jared,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 04:34:58PM -0500, Jared Dominguez wrote:
>Oops, yes, I forgot to sort that out before I left Dell. Please go ahead. :)

So you don't want to continue maintaining Debian packages from inside
redhat? :-)

Don't worry, I upgraded my responsibility to managing the folks who maintain these packages upstream, so you might say that I've dug myself deeper into things. ;)

No worries, I'll remove you shortly.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?

--
Jared Dominguez (he/him)
Laptop/Desktop Hardware Enablement Manager