Changes in fwupd and signing...

Hey folks,

Upstream have split the UEFI bits of fwupd out into a new separate
source package (fwupd-efi), and we're looking at updating to the new
separated packages shortly. Normally this is a simple thing to do, and
we can handle tha packaging changes just fine.

However, I'm more worried about the effects on our SB signing
setup. We'll be moving from the fwupd source package making the
fwupd-ARCH-signed-template template package to a new setup. We're
planning for the new fwupd-efi source package to take over the
fwupd-ARCH-signed-template template package (and so on down the
chain). However, I'm not sure that will work OK. Looking at
config/debian/external-signatures.conf in DAK, will we be able to have
two different source packages building the same binary like this
(obviously targeting different releases!) ?

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...