Re: WARNING! shim-signed on arm64 in buster may fail to boot

Hi again,

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 10:46:53AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>In testing of the 10.10. point release over the weekend, we found a
>significant problem with shim-signed on arm64.

>I'm working on a more user-friendly fix now, and I hope to push it out
>via the buster-updates archive shortly. This will still not be
>*working* Secure Boot for arm64, as we're still awaiting better
>toolchain support to make that work.

We've now released an update for shim-signed which should solve this
problem:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-stable-announce/2021/06/msg00001.html

Apologies for any hassle caused. :-(

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me