mokutil - maybe bring into the EFI team?

Hi Simon!

Long time no speak... :-)

I've been doing a lot of work lately on shim and Secure Boot stuff in
Debian, and as you know one of the commonly-used tools here is
mokutil. There have been several useful upstream changes recently that
look like they'd be helpful to have in the Debian package too.

So... I have a question: would you be happy with bringing mokutil
under team maintenance in the UEFI team and working on it with me and
others? I'd be very happy for you to join the team and help with our
other packages too, if that interests you of course!

What do you think please?

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds