Re: Problem with EFI install custom Debian ISO

[ Re-added cc to the mailing list, and added debian-live too. I'm not
  responding in private. ]

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 06:57:55PM +0100, Kaisen wrote:
>Thank you for your answer, my problem is as follows:
>GRUB2 installs correctly with Debian Installer booting on isolinux on a classic
>BIOS boot, however when booting on UEFI, the GRUB installation step does not
>work indicating that the GRUB installation step failed (it is trying to install
>GRUB2 but not grub-efi and shim, the crash therefore makes sense), but I can't
>integrate the shim and grub-efi packages on my installer with live-build.

This doesn't sounds anything like a "crash" to me. Instead, from what
you're saying it sounds like a problem with live-build. You'll need to
ask the debian-live folks for support with that, I'm afraid.

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.