32-bit uefi not loading

Hi,

I download the latest version of Debian and tried to install it on my tablet (owns Bay Trail Cpu). Unfortunately, the installation process does not start; even my tablet does not start the booting process unless I copy a `bootia32.efi` (which I have downloaded from Github.com) to the USB stick.

It is worth noting that I have read the following page a couple of times but I cannot find a solution to the problem. May you provide any suggestions to solve this problem?

https://wiki.debian.org/UEFI

Yours sincerely,
Esmaeil MIRZAEE