Re: How to enroll Debian Secure Boot test key from Debian Live image?

Hi Adrian,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 01:09:29AM +0200, adrian15 wrote:
>If you check this wiki page:
>https://wiki.debian.org/SecureBoot/Testing#Buster_live_images
>it says:
>Since 16th Jan 2019, our normal weekly amd64 live images should
>live-boot with Secure Boot enabled so long as the test key is already
>imported for MOK to use.
>
>I have checked both:
>* https://wiki.debian.org/SecureBoot/
>* https://wiki.debian.org/SecureBoot/Testing
>and I don't find any explanation on:
>
>* Where to find the key
>* How to enroll the key
>
>Can anyone update the wiki so that it's complete?
>Or point me to something obvious I'm missing?

I deliberately removed the old test that spoke about the test key, as
it has now been superseded and we're using the Debian production
key..

If for some reason you really need to work with the older test key,
use the "info" link at the top of the page and look at the older
content.

The two hard things in computing:
 * naming things
 * cache invalidation
 * off-by-one errors                  -- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen