Updating shim for buster

Hi all,

On request from Steve, starting this discussion on-list.

Should shim be updated before buster ships? The current version is
quite old.

If the answer is yes, I would recommend going to v15 and to backport
the following 2 commits:

https://github.com/rhboot/shim/commit/a625fa5
https://github.com/rhboot/shim/commit/e563bc3

Version 14, which is currently in Salsa, has a bug where in case of
chainloading shim -> grub -> shim -> grub the protocol is not in sync
with the systab, so exit_boot_services returns an EFI security
violation even if everything has been verified correctly. This is fixed
in v15.

The two commits above further fix a bootloop when a user launches shim
manually from the EFI shell, from a relative path.

I have verified that v15 + the above 2 commits works fine on TianoCore,
on my Dell laptop, on an AMI UEFI implementation I have on a Supermicro
board, and on a third-party proprietary UEFI implementation we have at
$work using a live-build ISO I built and self-signed.

The following also needs backporting simply to fix the build, as
upstream decided to always run "git clean" on "make clean" which works
as well as you can imagine on a buildd...

https://github.com/rhboot/shim/pull/163

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi