Re: 32-bit uefi not loading

Hi Steve,

Yes, I have used x86-64. Fortunately, I solved the problem. Thank you so much for your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Esmaeil MIRZAEE

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 06:09, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 09, 2019 at 07:08:11PM -0500, esmaeil mirzaee wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I download the latest version of Debian and tried to install it on my tablet
>(owns Bay Trail Cpu). Unfortunately, the installation process does not start;
>even my tablet does not start the booting process unless I copy a `bootia32.efi
>` (which I have downloaded from Github.com) to the USB stick.
>
>It is worth noting that I have read the following page a couple of times but I
>cannot find a solution to the problem. May you provide any suggestions to solve
>this problem?
>
>https://wiki.debian.org/UEFI

Hi Esmaeil,

If you use a Debian image with 32-bit support included, it should boot
and work fine on one of these machines. That means either an i386
image, or the multi-arch amd64/i386 netinst. It sounds like you've
just used an amd64 version?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.