RE: fwupdate is marked for autoremoval from testing

Well I thought what was happening before was the "right" thing from my testing.

But it seems it wasn't enough for migration to go through.
I just did another test run in a container and it seemed OK for me.

I'll upload and we can monitor if that's enough now.