Submitted Bof session for DebConf19

Hi folks!

Title:  Secure Boot. In Debian. In Buster. Really.
Track:  Other
Type:   BoF (45 minutes)

UEFI Secure Boot has been a long journey in Debian

We started talking about it in 2012, maybe earlier.

We now have it up and running, on 3 different architectures. Let’s celebrate that.

Some topics to discuss:

    why did it take so long?
    how does it work?
    what are the implications?
    should you trust it?
    what happens next?

Please let me know if you're going to be there and would like to help
with the session... :-)

"I used to be the first kid on the block wanting a cranial implant,
 now I want to be the first with a cranial firewall. " -- Charlie Stross