Debian package with SB MS keys?

Hi,

  Sledge asked me to bring here this discussion from the irc channel.

  What about a Debian package that includes Secure Boot Microsoft keys?

So that anyone having that package installed alongside mokutil can
re-enroll Microsoft keys?

  Maybe in qemu package to be able to simulate MS Secure Boot easier?
Maybe in another package?

Why?
I might add an option to Rescapp to re-enroll default MS keys. Adding
the keys manually might not be a problem but it's always better to rely
on another package.

Rescapp is part of rescatux. https://wwww.supergrubdisk.org/rescatux/ .

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/