Re: fwupd_1.2.6-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 11:53:35AM +0000, Mario.Limonciello@dell.com wrote:
>Steve,
>
>It's not headed into testing, just for unstable. My intent was no migration on
>it.

There's a potential problem with uploading new versions like this when
we're frozen, though. If we have to do a new upload for Buster for a
security fix or (maybe more likely) to tweak how we're doing the
signing setup for Secure Boot, things have just got much more
complicated. :-/

Please consider this in future - uploads to unstable are primarily
expected to be releasable.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth